Navigating life can sometimes leave you feeling exhausted, overwhelmed, and afraid. You may feel like you are stuck in a rut, at a crossroad in life, or simply lost, and no matter how hard you try, it never seems to be enough. While you can’t always control all that happens in life, you can learn to control how you respond and how you show up.
By being here, you’ve already taken a big step into your journey of self-discovery, healing, and personal growth. You are on your way to having the life you aspire to. Understandably, this journey can often be difficult to navigate on your own, and this is where individual therapy can help. I work with clients who want to take ownership of their lives, develop deeper self-awareness, process unhealed trauma, learn effective strategies to self-regulate, and successfully navigate through the obstacles that are holding them back from living the life they desire.
My work with clients is trauma-informed. Past trauma and adverse life experiences can leave you stuck and unable to move forward in life. It can make you feel fragmented, fragile, and lost. You try so hard to connect deeply with others only to find yourself disconnected and alone. You can see your potential but never reach it, which often leaves you feeling as if something is wrong with you. As we work together, I will guide you through developing a deeper self-awareness, process unhealed trauma and use it as a force that moves you forward through life.
We’re a good fit if you …
- haven’t quite been able to figure it all out on your own
- want to learn effective strategies to self-regulate
- are eager to remove the roadblocks that have prevented you from living the life you want
- have experienced trauma and are ready to break free from the past
- want to stop repeating unhealthy patterns and cycles
- are struggling in your relationship and want to understand how to create the change you wish to see
- are considering or are in couples therapy and want to deepen what you are learning about yourself for the benefit of your relationship
Sometimes understanding ourselves and breaking free from what holds us back requires a helping hand. If you are ready for this journey, I look forward to helping you achieve your goals, tap into your innate abilities and develop the skills you need to show up in your life with your best self forward.